BEYOND® Polus® Advanced Ultra Whitening Accelerator
Unprecedented Innovation and Flexibility in Whitening Technology
● Upgraded light filtration system containing over 200,000 optical fibers, to filter out all harmful heat and ultraviolet (UV) light
● Dual-arch power whitening option can be set to High, Medium, or Low light output settings for a tailored treatment that best suits each individual patient
● Single-tooth whitening option included for precise, tailored treatment results
● Smart Remote Control that allows patient awareness of procedure time
● Built-in air purifier for a cleaner and healthier environment
Innovative and Power-Packed System
● Improved motorized arm that allows for yet easier adjustment of the accelerator head for a more comfortable whitening procedure
● State of the art, full colored touch screen with newly added multilingual feature
● Built-in instruction mode, that allows for a customized whitening procedure based on the client’s needs
● Attached LED curing light, featuring a dual wavelength output to cure any dental composite on the market
● Radial arm with 360 range of motion
● Motorized height adjustment can be controlled from the TUI control panel and accelerator head
● Advanced temperature cooling and monitoring system designed to prevent system from overheating, enabling high volume whitening sessions without interruption
If interested in purchasing the BEYOND Polus Advanced Ultra Whitening Accelerator, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can get in touch with pricing information.
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR INFORMATION
Our Customer Service Team will contact you soon！
The POLUS® Advanced Ultra Whitening Accelerator combines halogen and LED light technologies to provide users with a premium whitening experience.
● An advanced light filtration system containing 200,000 optical fibers serves as a bridge between the two light sources, removing all harmful heat and ultraviolet (UV) light from the powerful halogen light source, before merging the light with emissions from the twelve blue LED lights at the front of the lamp head. The end results in a combination of two powerful light sources and ultrasonic technology with wavelengths that span the entire blue light whitening spectrum, providing patients with an effective and precise whitening treatment.